Friday, October 25, 2013

Kagawa wants more playing time at United



Shinji Kagawa has suggested to manager David Moyes that he needs more playing time whilst he is at Manchester United.

Kagawa is not happy to have only feature in four of United’s eleven matches so far this season and because of that he thinks his lack of playing time has blunted his match sharpness.

 Kagawa has played two matches for Japan during this international break against Serbia and Belarus, in which Japan lost both matches, but the Japanese playmaker said he felt better after playing the matches for his country and he hoped Moyes would pick him for more games, especially as United play four matches during the next two weeks.

Kagawa told the Japanese press: “Personally, I felt strongly after these two matches that I need to play more and, as a team, there are many things we need to do.

 “So we all need to go back to our European or J-League clubs and take what we learned in these two matches and work to fix those problems.

 “There’s a matter of fitness and there’s also that atmosphere of playing for my country. “It’s different from the atmosphere at United, but you still get a good feel for being on the pitch when you play regularly. “Maybe it’s because I’m not used to being on the pitch of late, but I didn’t feel like I was able to enter these two games properly.

During tough times like these I have to improve myself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment